Hello everyone! Had a beautiful waterbirth on hands and knees of a 9 pound 2 ounce baby. Didn’t need any stitches or any medications at all. Women have such power within them during birth.
Thought I’d share some of the benefits of homebirth.
1. You and Your Baby are NEVER separated
2. Families can be present and very involved
3. 77% Less chance of a c-section than at the hospital
4. Birth without Drugs: Better for You and Your Baby
5. Avoidance of germs found in hospitals
6. It’s your home, where you feel comfortable and safe
7. Your birth wishes are respected
8. You can have a Waterbirth
9. Personalized one-on-one care with your midwife
10. Less chance of unnecessary and possibly harmful procedures
11. Breastfeeding support
12. Insurances accepted including Medicaid. Cash price lower than a hospital birth